Design has always been a passion of mine and after completing study of Industrial and furniture design, I found I was drawn to the residential sector. I have since been working in the industry from 2006 and during that time gained substantial experience in the design of custom kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and bespoke furniture for new builds, renovations and extensions.
I believe in quality designs, workmanship and communication so each new design is met with passion and determination to translate your vision and creative thoughts onto paper.
I will provide you with highly detailed documentation that includes the following;
- New floor plans
- Interior elevations
- Cabinetry elevations and detailing
- Finish and material layouts
- 3D’s views to give you a better understanding of the space.
- Specification sheet outlining colours and materials, internal and external hardware fittings, plumbing and electrical selections.
- Plumbing locations
- Electrical locations including lighting layouts
- Demolition plans (if required)
The world of building and renovations can be daunting at times so I can also assist in sourcing quotes, recommend trusted trades and suppliers and assist with the scheduling and management of your project to ensure the process runs smoothly and is finished to the highest of standards.
In addition to working with individual clients, I also work directly with builders, architects and other industry creatives such as exterior and interior designers and decorators.
Please feel free to browse through my portfolio.